Re: [BKARTS] New Site

BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:
>One thing I noticed is that some pages are titled "Welcome to Adobe
>GoLive 5" This is probably not your intention. Adobe appreciates it,
>though. If somebody bookmarks your site, this is the line that will show
>up in their bookmarks list....
>
>I would also make things like the artist statements simple HTML text.
>Not much is gained by making a user download a JPEG image of a letter on
>letterhead paper. It's a computer screen, not a piece of paper.
>
>Cal Smith
>Thinker Publications

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at our site. I have had
several suggestions to do straight text instead of a graphic and will do
that soon.
I'm curious about the "Welcome to Adobe GoLive 5". Where does that show
up...in the bookmark? That would be easy to change too but I'm not seeing
it in Netscape. Thanks again for your input.

[Image:initials.jpg]

Kristy Higby
www.calhounstudios.com