From: Cal Smith [mailto:cals@INTERSTROOM.NL]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 3:32 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: New Site

One thing I noticed is that some pages are titled "Welcome to Adobe
GoLive 5" This is probably not your intention. Adobe appreciates it,
though. If somebody bookmarks your site, this is the line that will show
up in their bookmarks list....

I would also make things like the artist statements simple HTML text.
Not much is gained by making a user download a JPEG image of a letter on
letterhead paper. It's a computer screen, not a piece of paper.

Cal Smith
Thinker Publications