Re: [BKARTS] Paper attached to Leather

Elmer's white glue is pretty groddy stuff.  It gets brittle really
fast.  I take sample films of it to pass around to groups I speak to.
It's also pretty yellow when dry; very ugly.  Use a better grade of PVA,
if you need PVA...usually available in well-stocked art supply stores.
Jade stays flexible, creamy colored for a long time, because it is
"internally plasticized".

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR
=========