[BKARTS] Carrot Ink

I have seen a website (URL below) for a company called Carrot Inks that
sells ink catridges at terrific prices.  For example, their prices for
cartridges for my Epson C80 are less than half what I pay at an office
supply store.  Before trying them out I wonder if anyone else has, and if
so, what their experience was.  I'd hate to buy a batch of them and find
that their price is based on their quality!

Thanks.

their website:   http://www.carrotink.com/