[BKARTS] Recombinant Book Art Display

Greetings,

I'm ususally just a lurker in the Book Arts List Serv but I thought some
of the other altered book artists would enjoy my first and only art
display.  I've worked in libraries for many years and recently took a
drawing class in which the instructor introduced me to recombinant art
that I combined with some banned and challenged book altering.

The url is:  http://www.uaf.edu/library/bannedbooks

Don't worry book preservationists, I didn't destroy any rare items.  But
I've developed quite the interest in archival material from all of you!

Kathy Maple
North Pole. Alaska
(Sorry, I'm not Mrs. Claus)