Re: [BKARTS] Rotten ink

I use black walnut dye on my papers. I make a very concentrated dye since I
can always add water to lighten the color. I keep a small amount in the
fridge and more in the freezer. I dry lots of walnuts so I can cook up a
fresh batch when needed. I would not want to add anything to the dye.
Claudia Lee