Re: [BKARTS] help with a student project

    You might be interested in work by Susan Kapuscinski gaylord.  She has
created a project sampler called "Making Multicultural Books" which explain
name scroll, wish scroll (necklace book), palm leaf sequence book. time line
accordion book. math slat book, seasons accordion book, newsbook (simple
arrangement and cut/fold of one piece of paper) and book of haiku (japanese
binding).  I don't have her email but her addy is Box 852, newburyport, MA
01950. Call 508 462-3255.  You might try Google search for her because I
recall her website had some great information for teachers.