[BKARTS] ALERT! Do not open Happy Allhallowmas - VIRUS!

I am greatly sorry to announce that it apears that a virus has somehow gotten into my e-mail and automatically sent itself on to everyone in my address book.  It was titled:  Happy Allhollowmas.

I am usually very careful about opening e-mail items and do not open anything unless I know the sender.  This is my first experience with type of thing so I don't really know what to say except for a huge I'M SORRY.

With Apologies,
Diane