[BKARTS] a buggy problem

I have been storing hundreds of books in cardboard boxes up in my attic, because I ran out of space downstairs. I recently discovered little silverfish bugs in some of the boxes..... arrggh. They are not downstairs, that I know of.  Does anyone know of a good way to rid myself of these pests before they become a big problem? Thanks, John Deason, Prairie Rose Press, Muscatine, Iowa