[BKARTS] digital book arts projects

Hello, I am a printer and book artist looking to do research on digital
artists books.  I am looking to explore a comparison of "reading"
artists books that use traditional media, and "reading" artists books
using digital technology.  I am looking for artists or works by artists
that may: use digital technology in the process, and use technology as
subject or content.  I am especially interested in books that follow non
linear paths (digital or non digital.)  Please let me know if you have
suggestions.

Karen Schwartz
karens@sfsu.edu
<http://sea2fd.sea2.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=F000000001&a
=41efb1ecfc92f0562c8cd9ad7ce7734b&mailto=1&to=karens@sfsu.edu&msg=MSG103
5185363.0&start=61172&len=986&src=&type=x>
graduate student in lithography and book arts