[BKARTS] Letterpress Printers

Now seeking members

APA
Amalgamated Printers' Association
An organization composed of letterpress
printing enthusiasts, printers,
typecasters and collectors

There will be some openings in our organization (membership limited to 150)
the first of next year. Check out our web site to learn more about
APA and if it might be an organization of letterpress enthusiasts
you might wish to join. If it is, fill out the application in the
site and follow the instructions.

Any questions, please email me off line:

Mike O'Connor, Secretary-Treasurer
mikeatfh@earthlink.net

http://www.apa-letterpress.org