[BKARTS] NYC - Foilstamper needed

Greetings,

Does anyone know of someone in the New York City area who might be
interested in a small foilstamping job? I'm working on an edition of 15
three-volume that need foilstamped spine titling (minimal characters in
silver foil on Iris cloth). Would need to happen relatively quickly as I've
got to start binding very soon...

If interested please drop me a line: srt76@aol.com.

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Thompson

***
Parallel Lines Press -- Brooklyn New York