Re: [BKARTS] Looking for 35/2 linen thread

To clarify (maybe):
A 35/2 thread and a 35/3 thread are not the same thing.  Although 35 yards
of each of the two threads weigh a pound, the first thread is 2-ply and the
second thread is 3-ply.  So 35 yards of one ply of the 35/2 thread will
weigh 1/2 pound, but 35 yards of one ply of the 35/3 thread will weigh only
1/3 pound.  I'm sure I'll be corrected on this if I'm wrong :)  Anyway ...

A quick Google search for <35/2 linen thread> gave the following suppliers,
although I have no personal experience with any of them:

Bockens Swedish white, ecru & unbleached, 400 yds. $9.00 at Catchpin:
http://members.aol.com/Catchpin/threads.html

Looks like the same product for $7.50-$8.50 at Class Act Fabrics:
http://www.classactfabrics.com/other%20inventory/Linen%20thead%20&%20floss.h
tm

Lots of information and huge selection of all kinds of linen thread at
Threadneedle Street:
http://www.threadneedlestreet.com/linthrd.htm

A smaller amount of 35/2 linen thread (don't know the length) for $1.95 at
Dreamcatchers:
http://www.dreamstitchers.com/catalog.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,