Re: [BKARTS] POD service recommendation?

I've worked with Bookmobile and been happy with them -
http://www.bookmobile.com

Good quality and service, they waive setup fees for 200+ copies, etc.
You can spec your job online, too.

Judith Kerman
Mayapple Press

Judith B. Kerman
Professor of English
Saginaw Valley State University

For photos and comments about my Fulbright in the Dominican Republic,
go to http://www.svsu.edu/~kerman/postcards

>>> siegel@CAFECANCUN.COM 10/28/02 10:00AM >>>
I need a print-on-demand service for books that has fast turn around
and can
handle pdf or post script files rather than one that insists on MSWord
docs.
Any ideas?

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501 Cancun Q. Roo Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com

For free and ample discussion of issues in the news subscribe to
Newsroom-L