[BKARTS] Groucho!

It was months ago that we put out a call for favorite quotes on bookish
subjects to the Book Arts List and the Letterpress List, and though a
winner was chosen, what followed was a series of design mishaps, problems
with crumbling linoleum, paper uncertainties, and finally the demise of our
computer. Well, we got the design where we wanted it, fixed the linoleum
problem, got the proper paper for the job, and just hooked up our new iMac.
Once we got past being mesmerized by the visuals that accompany iTunes, we
set to work on the old website and now here you go:

"Groucho" is the newest broadside by Red Wagon Bookworks. It is printed
letterpress in an edition of 195 from handset metal and wood types on
Aquarelle paper, accompanied by a linoleum cut by Red Wagon partner Seth
Thompson. The broadside features the chosen bookish quote, which was
supplied by Kay Moller of the University of Colorado at Boulder:

        "I find television very educational.
        Every time somebody turns on the set,
        I go into the other room and read a book."

We'll ship 'em out $20 each, postpaid to destinations in the US, or matted
and framed in wood under glass, $50. You may take a gander at Groucho by
visiting our website:

        http://www.redwagonbookworks.com

A hearty thank you to Kay, who received a few broadsides for supplying the
chosen quote, and to all the rest of you who provided quotes, as well. It
was a challenging broadside, but one we're quite fond of.

Be well,
John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida