[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Greetings Members and Perspective Members:

Thank you so much for you assistance and support with the newly formed Los
Angeles Book Arts Center.  We are currently in the process of planning next
years events, classes, projects and activities.  We are holding a general
meeting for all members and those interested in becoming members.  We would
love to have you join us on Sunday, November 3 at 2 PM at New Roads School.
New Roads is located at 3131 Olympic Blvd. just a few blocks west of Bundy.
We will be getting together to discuss the progress of the center and how we
would all like the center to evolve.  So please join us and be a part of
history by helping shape and grow the Los Angeles Book Arts Center.

Please call with any questions or concerns.

See you Sunday.

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center