[BKARTS] Rare Book School course

I'm wondering if anyone has taken Nicholas Pickwoad's course at the Rare Book
School, 'European Bookbinding 1500 - 1800.'  I understand that it's a
wonderful course.  I'm interested in hearing from bookbinders/book
conservators if the course helped your work.  In which ways was it of value?
I've been accepted, but unforeseen circumstances now make it a huge sacrifice
for me to attend, and I'd like to have some feedback to help me decide if,
indeed, it is worth it.
Thank you for any thoughts.
Judith