[BKARTS] Calligraphy/Bookbinding Catalog Available

Our new complete catalog will soon be printed with 28 large pages of books,
tools and materials for calligraphers and  bookbinders. If you have
purchased from John Neal, Bookseller in the last year, you will
automatically be mailed a copy.

If you are a teacher, we would be happy to send you a catalog for each of
your students. We can also send copies for the members of your guild or
society or your workshop participants. Let us know how many copies you need
and what address to ship the catalogs to. If you need the catalogs by a
specific date, let us know that as well.

There is no charge for the catalog, either single copy or bulk shipments.

Rebecka, Michael, Amanda, Joanne, John

John Neal, Bookseller
PO Box 9986
Greensboro, NC 27403