Re: [BKARTS] Book Exhibit On-line

Dear Barbara,

I share your concern.  However, it may be relevant to know that all the files are about members of the book artist's family (including the book artist), and she decided to share her family history.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@boisestate.edu
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> bpope@STLCOP.EDU 11/01/02 09:16AM >>>
I didn't have any trouble with any of the links, but I did notice one thing. One of the items in the exhibit was a group of psychiatric treatment files. Does anyone have any problem with the privacy rights of the individuals the files are about? I would definitely have a problem with such information leaking out.

Barbara M. Pope, MLS
Reference Librarian
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place