Re: [BKARTS] Book Exhibit On-line

Dear Kristi (and Emily),
Thanks for your notification about this web site.  I will pass along to the web mistress.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@boisestate.edu
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> austkris@ISU.EDU 11/01/02 08:24AM >>>
Emily,
I got the same result using Netscape Navigator, but it worked OK in Internet
Explorer.
--Kristi

--
Kristi N. Austin, M.L.S.