From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Ben Wiens
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 1:55 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BKARTS] People's Interests On Book Arts List

I have been on the Book Arts List for over 5 months. I have asked
questions
and got replies in certain book related fields of interest. In other
book
related fields there didn't seem to be much interest at all. I am
wondering
if someone has figured out what types of people are on the Book Arts
List,
what are they mostly interested in, what aren't they interested in, and
what
is the Book Arts List primarily for?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
8-1200 Brunette Ave. Coquitlam BC Canada V3K1G3
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "The Future of Fuel Cells"