Re: [BKARTS] People's Interests On Book Arts List

As listowner, I can answer that one. The list was originally conceived in
1994 as a forum for exchanging ideas about technique, design, tools,
education, exhibits, advertising services of interest and use to book
artists of all ilks. Since then it has also developed a sense of community,
bringing these together in a way I could never have imagined.

>... , and what is the Book Arts List primarily for?
>
>Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist

Speaking strictly for myself, I am primarily interested in traditional
binding techniques and related aspects. Those interests have also grown to
include printing, artists books, and others, due in large part to my
exposure to them via this list.

p.

 >>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu