[BKARTS] Pre-perforated paper source in Toronto

Hi, I'm looking for a source of pre-perforated 8.5x11 paper (perfed in the
center for 5.5x8.5 sized pages)  suitable for laser printing. Does anybody
know where it can be obtained in the GTA, or elsewhere in Canada. I'm
trying to avoid excess shipping/customs from the US. Also, does anybody
have any experince with this in a duplex printer?

TIA,
Waqar