[BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

I have to plan a large book that will be photocopied onto signatures, four
sheets of 11x17 paper copied on both sides. The entire book will be about
480 pages. I'm trying to figure out a way plan the printer spreads without
building an actual dummy of 480 pages. I was hoping that Pagemaker's "Build
Booklet" command would help, but apparently it's designed for single
signature or perfect bound books only.

If you have any advice or suggestions, please email me offlist. Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588