From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Katie Harper
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 12:33 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: [BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

I have to plan a large book that will be photocopied onto signatures,
four
sheets of 11x17 paper copied on both sides. The entire book will be
about
480 pages. I'm trying to figure out a way plan the printer spreads
without
building an actual dummy of 480 pages. I was hoping that Pagemaker's
"Build
Booklet" command would help, but apparently it's designed for single
signature or perfect bound books only.

If you have any advice or suggestions, please email me offlist. Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588