Re: [BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

I apologize for confusion, and will try to clarify. These books are going to
be reproduced using a photocopier, and the sheets will be copied two up on
11x17 paper, folded to 8.5x11. Four of these copied sheets will be bound
into signatures, 30 signatures per book. My task is to set up the pages into
printer spreads so that when they are photocopied, folded and bound, they
fall into the right order. It is not a digital project, just photocopying.
The reason I was thinking of Pagemaker was simply to come up with a
paginated dummy that would tell me quickly how to lay out the printer
spreads. I was trying to avoid having to make a full sized dummy just to see
where the pages will fall. On reflection, I can see that by the time I come
up with such a "quick" solution, I could probably more easily have a folding
dummy ready to go. It's a labor intensive process, and I doubt if there is
any way to avoid it. Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH