Re: [BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

What program will you be using to lay out the pages, Katie?

You could set up the page numbers in a database and then print merge them to your layout program, signature by signature.  Of course, that means typing 480 numbers into the database.  I can see where some may feel it's easier to make a dummy.

With all the talent on this list, we ought to be able to come up with a system to create databases or a program that each could download or use from a website that would number pages for us.

Kathleen S. Wolford, Mineral Springs, Pa., kathleenwolford@yahoo.com