[BKARTS] Free press to a good home!

1903 C & P 10x15 Old Series press looking for a new home!

Moving soon and cannot take this fine old press with me.  Comes with both a
variable speed motor and a treadle.  Exceptionally clean.  Smooth operation.
Must be disassembled for removal from basement shop.   Help available if
needed

This press was given to me when I started printing, so it will go free to
its next owner.

Located NW of Chicago in Woodstock, IL.  For more info, contact Donn Sanford
via email (donn@mc.net) or phone at 815/337-2323.