Re: [BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

Hi Katie:

I spent months last year investigating desktop publishing programs to
publish scientific books with and found Corel Ventura to be the most awesome
program, that is if you use a PC computer. Like Gavin mentioned it has
features for printing out your book out pretty much any way you desire. Many
other desktop publishing programs don't have the fancy layout features of
Ventura. Just click on a couple of buttons and your sheets with multiple
pages are arranged. I was pretty worried about getting Ventura after it was
rumored to be going extinct, but version 10 has just been released.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "The Future of Fuel Cells"