Re: [BKARTS] Large Book Imposition

Katie,
        Have you tried a program called Pageplus 8, by Serif. It is on sale for
about 99, but they do special offers all the time. In this you can simply
set up to do a folded publication, and enter page numbers. It will print
the pages on an A4 page ready to fold, it inverts the pages as required. If
you need any more info, email me and I will try things out and let you know
how it works. It is a very good DTP program, seems to have virtually
everything that the expensive ones have, but a lot cheaper, and I do not
work for them.

Nic