Re: [BKARTS] book cloth

I think the cloth always overwhelms the paper, so that you don't need to pay
attention to grain direction of the paper.

A related question is the use of the cloth on the book.  I believe warp
threads are always stronger than weft, which would suggest that they (warp)
be placed in the position needing strength (like across a hinge instead of
parallel to it). But then would the book boards warp?

Cathy Atwood