[BKARTS] Vandercook search

Dear List,
Thank you for everybody's help so far on various questions and searches I
have posted - now we are looking to buy a Vandercook - preferably a SP-15
and so far it seems as if they are very rare! Any leads on how to find one
would be most appreciated! We are happy to pay for it and arrange
transportation across the continent.. if need be!

 Thank you,
Imke Lewis
The Petrarch Press