Re: [BKARTS] Magazine request

Hi, Carol -

I looked through my "O" - I have the 2001 here; I
think my 2000 issues are in the garage.  I have to go
in there tomorrow to look for something and I know
right where my magazines are, so I'll take a look
again - no problem, there's still hope :-)

Judi

--- "Carol S. Anderson" <caroleliz@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>