[BKARTS] Offset Equipment Available

Speaking of offset equipment becoming available for artists, I just received an
email from someone in Rockaway (Queens, LI, NY, like in Ramones) who has some
available "real cheap" for immediate sale. Please do NOT reply to me or to the
list. Contact Milt directly at the email address below.
--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com

====begin copy====
I have seven multi offset 1 color printing presses, a baum folder, a drill
and some other odds and ends.  I would like to sell the whole lot real
cheap.  We used to have a print shop. 2 of the presses work; the others are
good for parts, although some of them can be rebuilt.

 I am planning to get rid of everything if I can by the end of the month.

Milt
mapmaker@pipeline.com

=====end copy====