<<Date:    Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:56:20 -0800
From:    Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
Subject: Who bought my journal?

Last year, just after 9/11, I advertised a hand-bound journal for sale as a
donation to the survivors. I lost all the data on the hard drive when my
computer crashed suddenly and could not be repaired. Now, I need to get in
touch with the buyer. ( Possiblly Alice _____?)

If you are still on the List, please respond offlist.

Betty Storz>