Re: [BKARTS] Pre-perforated paper source in Toronto

Well, I guess I answered my own question. Here are some places that carry
Imation pre-perfed paper in or around the GTA (all sources are for Imation
preperfed paper:

Heidelberg  (in Mississauga)
Bev.Price@heidelberg.com
1-800-363-4800, try extension 4609, ask for carbonless paper
6265 kenway drive, close to 401 & Highway 10 intersection
They sell in increments of 2500, $41 CDN for 20lb letter size that perfs to
make 5.5x8.5 size. Minimum order: $100 CDN

Intercontinental (Mississauga)
800-828-0488
$22 CDN for 1000, same type as above
600 Orwell St, Unit 19
close to Cawthra & Queensway (north of on west side)

Trans World Paper (Burlington)
800-661-8291

Empire Fine Papers
800-263-7667