Re: [BKARTS] Cutoffs

First, let me warn you that you are treading down dangerous ground.  If you
can't throw away scraps, your bindery will become nothing but scraps with no
place to work.  I know, I've been there...

On the other hand, such thin strips of paper can be "recycled" and used as
glue up guards when having to tip in pages or to mask off areas where you
don't want glue.  Of course, you can only use so many glue guards before you
are up to your elbows in those as well...

Eric