Re: [BKARTS] Cutoffs

Dear Friends
        I think we all struggle with the paper dilemma. Keep in mind your
local schools, after school programs, scouts, boys and girls clubs,
etc. Paper strips are useful for the younger elementary grades as
teachers often use them for writing exercises. It is particularly
helpful if you have a chunk of paper the same size so the teachers can
plan a project for the class with them- it could be books! I keep a bag
or box on hand and when it's full I take it to a local school. I teach
a lot of workshops in schools but find it's most convenient to have
standardized sizes so I buy all my paper precut from a printer. I keep
another bag going of leftover samples that I make in teaching and
donate those to the local women's crisis center for kids to use. This
isn't intended as a pat on my back, but a suggestion that things we
don't need may be of use to the community.

in good spirit
Susan

------
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord