Re: [BKARTS] Cutoffs

If you had thought to pre-print the cut offs you could have added advertising to them and given them away as bookmarks to your local library. They also use scrap paper at the catalog machines for people to jot down listings.
You could stil do that without printing them but if they were printed they would increase your market presence.
Dave

At 12:13 PM 06/11/02 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/6/02 9:19:28 AM, eric.c.alstrom@DARTMOUTH.EDU writes:
>
><< ended up with hundreds of pieces of Mohawk Superfine with the dimensions of
>60mm X 235 mm. >>
>
>Make "Note Pads", then sell them or give them away -- especially to your
>local public school. I find that schools love to receive offcuts of many
>types of material that we use.
>In fact, in Chicago there was a Teachers Exchange (?name?) where various
>manufacturers could get rid of offcuts, punch-outs, remainders, etc. The
>school teachers could select whatever they wanted for art projects, etc. It
>was terrific.
>Bill Minter

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue