Re: [BKARTS] two questions (fan binding and altered books)

Yehuda,

I am a member on the altered books Yahoo list.  We are over 2000
members worldwide now.  The home page is:

I think you have to subscribe to read messages and look at the files.
It is a great group.

There are some other groups I think, also some interesting journal
projects - sending blank journals out into the world to be added to,
they have regular websites.

Christine     -      Santa Fe
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&uid=756587&gid=1311947&;