[BKARTS] The definition of Hand Bookbinding?

Charlene, were you drinking before you wrote the message, or are you really
constantly living in fear of "The Machine." Maybe you have nightmares about
someone forcing you to use a machine? But I am wondering how you can even
bind a book without any sort of machine?

Just like I was confused last week about what "Book Arts" is, my new
question is, what is the definition of "Hand Bookbinding?" I scanned the
article:

 http://www.philobiblon.com/FutureOfHandBookbinding.htm

and tried to find a definition in

http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/don/toc/dontoc-h.html

I couldn't find anything. There must be a definition otherwise one where
would "hand binding" stop and "machine binding" start?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: ben@benwiens.com
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "The Future of Fuel Cells"