[BKARTS] CBA Call for Entries [reposted]

My apologies if you have already read this message. I am reposting it at Peter's
suggestion because for some reason it did not show up in the list archive.
=================

The Center for Book Arts is seeking artists for the following three 2003
programs:

CALL FOR ENTRIES
2003 ARTIST MEMBERS JURIED EXHIBITION

The Center for Book Arts invites Artist Members to submit up to three works
created in 2002 or 2003 for our 2003 Members Exhibition. A wide range of
books and book artworks will be considered. 2003 jurors are May Castleberry,
Editor, Contemporary Editions, Library Council of The Museum of Modern Art,
and Roberta Waddell, Curator of Prints at The New York Public Library.
Email info@centerforbookarts.org for membership information and entry forms
or visit www.centerforbookarts.org. Postmark deadline is March 28, 2003.

for more info and application pdf, please go to
http://centerforbookarts.org/art/2003memshowcall.pdf

CALL FOR ENTRIES
LETTERPRESS SHOWCASE

The Center for Book Arts invites artists, printers and designers to submit
up to three letterpress printed works published in the last five years for
exhibition. Broadsides, fine press books, artist's books and other
letterpress printed pieces will be considered for exhibition by jurors
Barbara Henry, Curator of Bowne & Company Stationers at South Street Seaport
Museum; printer, designer and typographer Elena Laza; and noted book
collector, writer and teacher on the subject of printing history and
typography David S. Rose. There is no entry fee. email
info@centerforbookarts.org or visit www.centerforbookarts.org. Entry
Deadline: Friday February 28, 2003.

CALL FOR ENTRIES
MONTHLY FEATURED ARTIST

The Center for Book Arts invites artists, printers and designers to submit
slides for consideration as Artist Members of The Center. Accepted artists
may request to be considered for exhibition as Monthly Featured Artist at
The Center in 2003. Annual Membership at the Associate level is $50. For
membership information, email info@centerforbookarts.org or visit
www.centerforbookarts.org. Entry Deadline: ongoing.

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street