[BKARTS] Campbell-Logan web site updated

It's the slow season and that means time to update the web site.

http://www.campbell-logan.com

75% of the content is the same, however...

We have added scans for all the cloth that we stock so there is now a
*complete* online swatch book.  Admittedly I learned a lot from this
first go through and will more than likely redo the whole swatch book
at a later date.

We have also added a number of photos previously unreleased on the
web.  Some very nice, large images of limited edition books we have
worked on.

Lastly, there is a new equipment for sale section.  Very limited at
this point.  Only a board sheer and a Xerox machine.

Thank you for your time.  Enjoy the site.

- Duncan