Re: [BKARTS] pva vs. elvace

I might be wrong but to my knowledge Elvace IS a "PVA" adhesive, with internal plasticisers (sp???).  There are quite a few formulations of adhesives that would be considered "poly vinyl acetates".

Bruce Levy
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/mailcom.epl?a=2116