[BKARTS] Fan-gluing press - address correction

> Subject: Re: two questions (fan binding and altered books)
>
> peter Jermann makes a wooden double fan adhesive machine.  you can =
> contact him at temper@csi.com

        My apologies for jumping in late (I get the list in digest form and
am running slightly behind on y email).  The address above was
discontinued about two months ago.  I can now be reached at
pete@temperproductions.com  I do have a website at
temperproductions.com.

                                                Pete Jermann

Pete Jermann