Re: [BKARTS] pva vs. elvace

Dear Litani,

Though not directly answering your question, Talas does sell a reversible
PVA that is very good.  It is PH neutral, can be rewetted for rounding,
backing, etc. and if you make a mistake it is nice to have the option of
removing it.  It has been also around for about 40 years and a similar
product is used by most English bookbinders.  It is now the only PVA that
we use.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery