[BKARTS] Fw: Flying Horse Editions- The Fine Arts Press of the University of Central Florida

Flying Horse Editions is pleased to announce the update of our website - www.flyinghorse-ucf.org.

The site features information and images from the November residency of Lynwood Kreneck. While in residency, Mr. Kreneck gave a public lecture about his work and Colorprint USA , critiqued and worked with printmaking students, and produced works of his own. He also exhibited his works at Art Space Thornton Park, bringing his works into the larger Orlando community.

Flying Horse is committed to the graphic arts, publishing artist books and prints by leading contemporary artists, such as David Haxton and David Shapiro, David DuBose, and Ke Francis. Currently, Flying Horse is developing projects with David Humphrey and Sharon Mesmer, Timothy Berry, and Medrie MacPhee. We maintain an active artist in residency program, which meets our educational goals, by allowing students, faculty, and the community to interact with some of today's most engaging artists. Our projects are made possible by the generous support of the Friends of Flying Horse Editions and UCF Art, a dedicated group of institutions,collectors, and art enthusiasts.

I invite you to visit our site and see why Flying Horse Editions is becoming a leader in the graphic and book arts.

Sincerely,
Ryan Burkhart
Director, Flying Horse Editions
University of Central Florida's Fine Arts Press
rburkhar@mail.ucf.edu
www.flyinghorse-ucf.org