[BKARTS] RE Ascona Knife from Tini Miura

I believe the question refers to the knife we use at the "American Academy of
Bookbinding", in Telluride, Colo.  The blade is circa 15 cm.long and circa 3
mm thick.
The edge has been modified by my request from very round to almost straight
so that a wider piece of leather can be pared.   It has no handle.  We order
it at Atelier Mombelli, in Solothurn, Switzerland every summer for our
school.  If you have no other source we will order a new supply in March.