Re: [BKARTS] two questions (fan binding and altered books)

Pete Jermann makes a beautiful and very functional fan gluing machine that
should make a great heirloom. I recommend it highly.

His address is 117 S 14th St, Olean, NY 14760.
Visit his web site http://www.temperproductions.com/
to learn more.

My only connection with him is as a very satisfied customer. (I also own and
enjoy using his amazing casing press.)
Rupert

http://www.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====
>1. Can I get a lead on the guy who makes machines to do fan binding?
>
>2. What is the web site for the artists' book organization (altered books)?
>
>Thanks,
>Yehuda Miklaf

Rupert N. Evans
May 1-October 31: 101 W Windsor Rd. #4107, Urbana, IL 61802-6697;
217-337-7833
November 1-April 30: 501-391 S LaPosada Circle, Green Valley, AZ 85614; 520-648-8365
Author of Book-On-Demand Publishing
I love to print and bind books