[BKARTS] Wallpaper

Hi all,

Because I'm just a beginner, I have been creating prototypes of different
bindings to work out any problems I'll encounter before I create the final.

I have a few wallpaper books that I got from the paint store that have made
some very nice endpapers/covers for my prototype.  For instance, there was
a vinyl paper with a suede finish I used as end sheets that worked out very
well.

I was wondering if these papers are archival, and if there is a problem
with using them on the final book...